Crystals are used for crystal healing, which is an alternative medicine that involves the use of minerals and stones to treat physical, emotional and spiritual imbalances in the body. There are many different types of crystals used for this purpose, but some are known to be harmful and should never be worn under any circumstances.
In addition to their possible negative effects on health and well-being, wearing crystals can have a detrimental effect on your relationships with others. Some people believe they will attract love if they wear certain crystals or other gemstones.
In this article, we describe who should not wear specific commonly used stones.
Who should not wear Jade Stone?
Jade is a gemstone that has been regarded as a symbol of honor, nobility, and wealth. It is recommended to wear a Jade crystal if you belong to the zodiac sign of Aquarius or Cancer.
It is a healing crystal but not beneficial for all zodiac signs. If you have any of the following conditions, please refrain from wearing a Jade stone.
- Jade is related to the heart chakra, so if your heart chakra is overactive, you would want to avoid the overabundance effect of the gemstone over your heart chakra.
- Jade is quite sensitive to impact, and so it is best not to wear it with other hard-colored gems as it is prone to collide with them and get ruptured.
- If you have a nature for being tough and resilient, do not go for wearing this stone.
- It is better not to wear Jade when doing activities in the presence of heat as if you keep the crystal exposed to heat for a long time, it will damage the transparency of your precious stone.
Who should not wear Ruby?
Ruby is a symbol of purity, nobility, and passion, but it will have adverse effects if worn by people who –
- Belong to Aquarius, Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, or Pisces. For the ascendants, as mentioned, the Sun is inimical. Hence, these ascendants should never wear Rubies since it would have malefic effects.
- Ruby should not be worn in combination with Garnet, Blue Sapphire, Yellow Sapphire, or any high vibration crystals as it can cancel the effects of these stones and deplete their healing energy.
Who should not wear Moonstone?
Although the word ‘Moonstone‘ may conjure up romantic images to some, there are several important reasons why you should not wear moonstone.
- Moonstone carries activating energy that brings positive changes and healing energy to the wearer, but it may not be suitable for individuals whose zodiac sign contains or is afflicted by the malefic planets of Rahu and Ketu. Moonstone is also incompatible with other gems like Hessonite and Cat’s eye.
- Moonstone is a hard gem with a rating of 6 on the Mohs hardness scale. This means it is relatively harder than most other gems, making it great for everyday wear. But if worn for an extended time in the water, the stone can eventually lose its luster and get damaged due to moisture.
- You shouldn’t wear a Moonstone if you are allergic to any mineral present in the gemstone. It is composed of minerals like sodium, aluminum, silicate, which could cause allergic reactions to sensitive people.
Who should not wear Rose Quartz?
Rose quartz is a lovely stone. However, you must wear it carefully because it can intensify your emotions to an extent that you get overwhelmed.
- While Rose Quartz is a gentle and calming precious stone that helps with emotional trauma and possesses amazing healing properties, it might not be the right choice for everyone. If you tend to possess a compulsive behavior, I would not recommend wearing Rose Quartz.
- Rose quartz is also not recommended for people with hypersensitive skin, rheumatoid arthritis, or epilepsy.
- Pregnant women must also try to avoid wearing Rose Quartz.
YOU MAY ALSO Like
Who should not wear Emerald?
Emerald is one of the birthstones of May, which is perfectly compatible with the Taurus zodiac sign and works as an amazing healing crystal.
- If the little things in your daily life affect you strongly, then avoid wearing an Emerald at all costs.
- If you wear Emerald without knowing whether your sun sign is compatible with the high vibration crystals energy or not, then your strength might get severely affected. It might make you weak or susceptible to other bad influences.
- Wearing an Emerald brings good fortune, success, happiness, and peace; however, it can bring complications if worn without prior advice.
- Emerald can cause skin irritation and misalignment in the energy of your throat chakra. Hence, it is highly suggested to get the opinion of an expert before wearing an Emerald.
- If you’re the kind of person who has difficulty in keeping your belongings in place or have frequent problems with your belongings being stolen, then perhaps Emerald is not the suitable mineral for you.
Note: If you are born under the Aries sign, then it is not a wise choice to wear the crystal bracelet or any kind of gemstone jewellery made out of Emerald.
Who should not wear Pearl?
Pearls offer a unique style option that is right for every occasion. Pearls have been a symbol of elegance for decades.
However, there are several factors to consider when deciding if pearls are the right stone for you or not.
- Taurus ascendants should avoid wearing a pearl as its energy might afflict them.
- It is claimed that you should never wear pearls on your wedding day because they symbolize tears and sorrow in marriage life.
- Traditions state that receiving pearl gemstone jewellery as a gift is bad luck and it is not one of the best crystals to gift someone unless you are married to the person who gave it to you. However, you can counter this curse by purchasing the pearl from the person and turn the curse into healing power.
Who should not wear Red Coral?
Red Coral stone is a lucky stone of protection and prevents accidents. It grants the wearer good health and ensures safety. However, certain people should not wear Red Coral.
- Red Coral gemstone is said to be hot in nature. Hence, those who suffer from hypertension and high blood pressure should not wear this crystal as their aggravated condition could worsen.
- If you are keen on wearing Red Coral along with Emerald or Blue Sapphire, then you should probably skip this idea. This is because Red Coral is ruled by the planet Mars and would adversely affect the crystal healing energy of these stones.
Note: Carnelian, being a red stone, would show similar behavior as that of Red Coral.
Who should not wear Blue Tiger’s eye stone?
Aquarians and Capricornians born with Saturn in their moon signs should not wear Blue Tiger Eye. This is because Saturn’s energy, directly opposing your element, might create disturbance in your energy field.
- Never sleep with this blue stone if you want to have pleasant dreams. Sleeping with Blue Tigers Eye will bring about nightmares and vivid but confusing dreams.
- Sensitive people, who are not ready to step into the powerful energy of this blue stone should not go for wearing it.
- If you are looking for a stone that makes you feel more feminine, then this is one you should avoid. Blue Tiger Eye is known to increase more masculine abilities and intuition than feminine energy.
Who should wear Black Obsidian?
If you are inclined towards new experiences and adventures, then you would love to wear Black Obsidian. This crystal could be an excellent choice for adventurous people because of its intense power.
But it would help if you have a look at the following factors before you decide on Black Obsidian as your preferred stone.
- It is said that Black Obsidian possesses pixiu energy which is strong and can inflict people with a sensitive energy field. So, it is recommended that anyone under the age of 16 or over the age of 60 should be cautious regarding wearing the gemstone bracelet or ring made with Black Obsidian.
- Black Obsidian is a very effective grounding stone, absorbing all the negative energies from your surroundings. Therefore, it is not ideally recommended to have any form of Obsidian stone in your bedroom while sleeping, especially if you are prone to negative dreams or extremely sensitive to the energy of the stone.
- Wearing Black Obsidian might not be favorable for you if you are pregnant, as it may affect the child’s health.
Who should not wear Diamonds?
Diamonds can be stunning to look at and are equally expensive and unique. However, some people aren’t suited to wear diamonds.
Identifying the unfavorableness of this crystal’s energy for you can prevent you from investing your money on something that would be counted as worthless.
- Diamond is not recommended for the people who fall under the Pisces, Aries, and Scorpio zodiac because it can negatively affect their aura.
- Crystal healers claim that Diamond could cure various diseases like diabetes and skin problems with its crystal healing energy. But, a defective Diamond piece might deplete your energy and even cause alternations in your emotional state, making you sorrowful and overwhelmed. Hence, you must always check before buying the gemstone.
Although the above-mentioned crystals are loaded with goodness, positive energy, healing properties, and even stimulate chakras like the sacral chakra and the throat chakra, you must analyze all the factors and then go for choosing the right crystal for yourself.