Moldavite has an amazing ability to help you get out of emotional ruts by helping you see things from different perspectives.
If you’ve ever had trouble getting over something in particular, moldavite helps you look at what happened from another angle.
This allows you to move on without holding onto negative feelings or thoughts.
If you’re looking for a stone that brings balance into your life, moldavite is perfect!
It balances yin/yang energy within yourself as well as between people.
Moldavite and Other Tektites: What They Are and How to Use Them
Tektites have many uses in spiritual work, including clearing energy fields, balancing chakras, enhancing psychic abilities, and more!
In fact, they can be used as an aid to meditation by focusing your attention on them during periods of deep relaxation.
In addition, there is evidence that tektites may help heal physical ailments such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other conditions.
Moldavite is highly energized and is excellent for cleansing negative energies.
Which are the other crystals like Moldavite?
If Moldavite energy is too intense for you there are many alternative crystals to Moldavite which provide similar healing benefits.
Below are a few crystals that you can use in place of Moldavite:
A stone of balance, Aquamarine is great for grounding and centering yourself after an emotional outburst or argument.
It helps bring clarity to situations where there may be confusion about what needs to happen next.
Blue Lace Agate
Blue lace agates have been used as tools by shamans since ancient times.
This particular one has a beautiful blue coloration which makes it perfect for meditation and connecting with the higher self.
Carnelian is known as “The Stone of Courage” because it can boost confidence when facing challenges.
It will encourage you to take risks that could lead to new opportunities.
Chrysoprase is said to increase intelligence and wisdom. It is believed to improve learning and memory.
Green calcites are sometimes called “The Crystal of Love”.
They are thought to enhance romantic attraction and strengthen bonds within intimate relationships.
Hematite is commonly referred to as the “Stone of Protection,” but its true purpose is much deeper. It protects against negativity and evil influences.
Jasper is often associated with healing and protection. Its energy is calming and soothing. It encourages us to trust our intuition and follow our inner guidance.
Lepidolite is also known as the “Crystal of transition.” Its ability to clear away blockages allows us to help release old emotions and patterns from the body.
Malachite is known as the “stone of transformation.” It brings out hidden talents and abilities in people. It stimulates creativity and imagination.
Opals are stones of light and love. Their beauty radiates warmth and joy. The opalescent quality of opals creates a sense of peace and harmony.
Black Tourmaline is a wonderful protective crystal for balancing all aspects of ourselves.
It releases negativity and any unwanted emotions steering us towards positivity.
What are Moldavite Healing Properties?
You May Also Like
- Pyrite Magical Properties and Benefits
- 9 Lucky Crystals For Aries Zodiac Sign – Best Gemstone Every Aries Should Consider
- 10 Easy Habits to Raise Vibrations: Uplift your Mind, Body, and Soul
- Can AMETHYST Go in Water? Things you should know
- Can Black Tourmaline go in Water or Sun? Is It Safe?
Moldavite is known for transforming your life in a very short time. A great opportunity to see what you have been working on in practice.
One example, if you are working towards being more patient, it’s going to call forth to you every annoying situation you can think of to practice that patience.
You will be forced to deal with situations where you feel like giving up and not doing anything because they just seem too hard.
But then when you finally do give up, you realize how much progress you made during those times.
Another example would be if you want to learn new skills, moldavite will force you to go through some really difficult experiences so that you don’t quit before you even start learning them.
The point here is that moldavite forces you to face challenges head-on instead of avoiding them.
When this happens, you gain confidence and self-esteem which leads to success in other areas of your life.
Moldavite is a good stone to have in your collection because of its versatility.
You may not realize how much power it has until you start using it on a regular basis.
The best way to get started is by purchasing some moldavites that are already cut into pieces. This will make it easier for you to incorporate these gems into your daily life.
The most common uses for Moldavite include:
Stress relief – Use as an aid to relieve stress.
Protection against negativity – Moldavite protects you from harmful energies such as curses, hexes, bad luck, etc.
Healing properties – Moldavite aids in healing physical ailments. It also promotes emotional balance and harmony.
Spiritual growth – Moldavite enhances spiritual awareness and intuition. It increases psychic abilities and allows one to connect more deeply with his/her inner self.
Love & Romance – Moldavite brings love and romance into your life. It strengthens relationships and encourages communication between lovers.
Career success – Moldavite improves concentration and focus at work. It gives confidence and courage during times of uncertainty.
Health benefits – Moldavite reduces anxiety and depression. It relieves pain and heals injuries. It stimulates circulation and boosts immunity.
Money & Prosperity – Moldavite attracts money and prosperity towards you. It opens doors of opportunity and expands opportunities for wealth.
Happiness – Moldavite creates happiness within yourself and others. It can help bring joy back into your life.
Creativity – Moldavite inspires creativity and imagination. It awakens new ideas and solutions to problems.
Peaceful sleep – Moldavite calms restless minds and restores peace to troubled souls. It eases insomnia and nightmares.
Meditation – Moldavite provides a peaceful environment
Things to remember when working with moldavite:
1) Cleanse moldavite under running water until clean.
2) Dry thoroughly before storing.
4) Store in a cool place.
5) Do not expose to direct sunlight too long.
6) Avoid contact with metal objects.
7) Cleanse jewelry after each wearing.
8) Wash hands immediately after handling moldavite.
10) Never ingest moldavite.
Moldavite Warnings – What are they?
You May Also Like
- 9 Top Crystals for Wealth: Unlock Abundance in All areas of your life
- Smudging: Cleansing with Sacred Herbs
- Is Malachite poisonous? Is it toxic to touch?
- Can SODALITE Go In Water? Did You Know This?
- Selenite wand meaning and uses
- Do not wear moldavite if you experience any skin irritation or rash. If you do, discontinue using this stone right away.
- Avoid exposing moldavite to heat sources like fireplaces, stoves, etc., since these high temperatures can cause damage to the crystal.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor prior to using moldavite. Some studies suggest that moldavite could affect fertility.
- Moldavite should never be placed near electrical outlets or appliances because it might get damaged due to static electricity.
- Moldavite has been found to contain small amounts of lead which is toxic when ingested. Therefore, we recommend washing your hands after handling moldavite and avoiding ingestion.
- Moldavite contains iron oxide, so some individuals who suffer from allergies or asthma may find themselves experiencing symptoms upon exposure to moldavite.
- Moldavite is very sensitive to moisture. When exposed to humidity, moldavite will absorb moisture and become brittle.
This makes it difficult to handle without damaging the crystals.
- Moldavite is extremely fragile and easily breaks apart into smaller pieces. Be careful when cleaning moldavite raw piece.
Know more about Moldavite dangers and risks.
Warning: Avoid fake Moldavite crystals as they are not authentic and may contain lead.
The best way to tell if the crystal you have purchased is real is to check its certificate of authenticity.
The certificate should be stamped with the official seal of the manufacturer.
You can also ask the seller where it was made. Authentic stones will always come with this information.