Kyanite was born from the word Kuanos or Kyanos, meaning ‘deep blue. Kyanite is an aluminum silicate mineral, which is formed in nature as a long-bladed crystal.
It is as translucent as looking at a pristine still lake and looks magical due to its celestial colors blue, black, green, and orange Kyanite.
Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation and attunement. Also known as ‘Stone of Alignment‘ Kyanite aligns all chakras and subtle bodies instantly.
It provides a balance of yin-yang energy and dispels energy blockages, moving positive energy gently through the physical body.
Being a very powerful ascension stone not everyone is equipped to deal with the high vibrational energy of Kyanite and some may notice side effects when working with Kyanite for the first time and without proper knowledge.
Below mentioned are the possible Side effects of Kyanite:
- Disturbed Sleep
- Headaches and Nausea
- Overwhelming Emotions
You May Also Like
- ROSE QUARTZ UNDER PILLOW – Things you should know
- CRACKLE QUARTZ 101: MEANING, PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- 9 Lucky Crystals For Aries Zodiac Sign – Best Gemstone Every Aries Should Consider
- Side Effects of Kyanite (You may not know this)
- Is Malachite poisonous? Is it toxic to touch?
Kyanite side effects – Physical
It’s generally not recommended to have high vibrational stones close by when you sleep. Sleeping with Kyanite gemstone may cause you to wake up often, with uneasy dreams, restlessness, or even nightmares.
Headaches and Nausea
Kyanite stone works directly with your throat chakra and third eye chakra and helps develop your psychic ability.
This kind of strong energy on the third eye or pineal gland may be difficult to handle for those whose third eye chakra is not balanced and may cause physical symptoms such as Headaches, Dizziness, Nausea, and Migraines.
Kyanite Side Effects – Emotional
Kyanite has strong healing properties and may bring out deep emotions and past trauma to the fore which may be too overwhelming and difficult to deal with at once for those who have too many unresolved or suppressed emotions.
You may feel anxious, depressed with overwhelming emotions, and may feel out of control.
Know that this is normal when healing deep issues and if you keep yourself grounded and hydrated you will be able to overcome these symptoms and heal yourself.
Kyanite enables people to deal with their anxiety, PTSD, and stress without really releasing it.
This is a short-term solution and may lead to a habit of avoiding difficult things.
If you use Kyanite to cope with stress and PTSD, you must take active measures to treat the underlying problem. They may turn worse than before, otherwise.
How to handle Kyanite Side Effects
Knowing the below guidelines of working safely with Kyanite will help you in working with kyanite with maximum benefit and no harm.
While Kyanite is a healing crystal that does not build up negative energy and hence needs no cleansing, it’s always better and recommended to energetically cleanse your stones to remove any psychic debris or unwanted energy it may have picked up from its surroundings and restore its natural energy balance.
The smoke of sacred herbs such as sage, cedar, frankincense, sandalwood, or Palo Santo can be used to gently rid the crystal of accumulated unwanted energies
Before using any crystal it is very important to activate it with proper intent setting and the same goes for Kyanite too.
Using Kyanite without activation can cause side effects as without proper direction its high energy might cause unwanted changes.
Here’s how you can do intent setting for Kyanite:
- Hold your Kyanite stone in your receiving hand that is your left hand.
- Next, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and try to picturise how you’d like kyanite to assist you. If possible speak out your intentions loud and clear.
- Notice any kind of sensations you feel as this indicates that the activation is working.
- Make sure you hydrate and ground yourself well post working with kyanite
You May Also Like
- Where to place Black Tourmaline in the house?
- Crystals that help with depression and anxiety.
- How to sleep better with Moldavite – Things you need to know
- Can You Put Amazonite in Water? Read this before you make the crystal wet
- 7 Best Crystal Healing Stones For Beginners To Try Now
Meditating with Kyanite
If Kyanite energy is too overpowering for you to handle on a daily basis a good effective way to get the healing benefits of kyanite would be to meditate with the stone.
Using Kyanite in your meditation session will help you connect faster and more deeply with your higher self gaining answers and wisdom.
Kyanite will also help you communicate with angels and other higher dimensional beings.
Using Kyanite in combination with another crystal
it’s best to pair kyanite with another gemstone to neutralize its energy or work with a lower vibration crystal.
Kyanite with Black Tourmaline
Black tourmaline is a powerful grounding stone and will help balance and neutralize Kyanite’s high energy to a manageable level.
Kyanite with Selenite
Selenite is a natural cleanser and will help cleanse your Kyanite and also help raise your vibrational frequency to match that of kyanite.
Kyanite with labradorite
If you want to amplify the energies of the blue kyanite, you can pair it with labradorite. Together it will bring your chakras back into alignment.
You can use both stones to navigate your dreams better and have healing dreams.
Can you wear Kyanite every day?
You can wear Kyanite crystal as jewelry so that you will always have its powerful healing energy close to your body.
Make sure to remove the stone when going to sleep to avoid vivid dreams and disturbed sleep.
Can you sleep with Kyanite?
Kyanite is a high vibration stone that helps you grow spiritually and connect with higher dimensions.
Sleeping with Kyanite will assist you with lucid dreaming and astral travel also channeling messages through dreams.
If you already have insomnia and do not wish to have vivid dreams or visions it is advised not to have this stone near your bedside.
Can you drink Kyanite-infused water?
Kyanite crystal does not go in water hence it is not recommended for direct infusion in water. However, you can use the below indirect method to prepare kyanite water or elixir.
Indirect method to prepare crystal elixir
- Use two separate containers (One big and one small) so that the larger container can be filled with water and the crystal can be placed in the smaller container.
- The smaller container is then placed inside the water-filled larger container without allowing the water to enter the smaller container.
- This avoids water from touching the crystal in the smaller container and causing any damage to the crystal as well as keeping the water pure from any toxic mineral which the crystal might release.
- Leave this setup overnight particularly under the full moon.
- Use this water in your regular drinking bottle or as an elixir to drink or spray as you need.
Kyanite is an amazing healing stone for those who have already progressed on their spiritual path and need assistance and guidance for further ascension.
The strong spiritual energy of kyanite crystal will clear any negative vibrations and blockages in its path paving way for ascension.